Indie originals

Watch Original Content Online with indieFLEX

NKM Inc. presents indieFLEX, a streaming service that celebrates original content from a wide-array of professional and amateur filmmakers. We also house public domain films that can be downloaded. 

When you list a film on indieFLEX you receive 75% of revenues. We take the remaining 25% and place it into a fund that is used to support independent creators with developing their ideas. Creative grant applications will be tentatively available in 2023!  

If you'd like to submit your film (feature or short), we would love to add it to the collection. Please reach out and we can start the process by sending over an information package!

indie.png

We are currently building our library of independent films, but have a couple in-house titles to offer

indie.png

GOTHIC
FORENSICS

Categories: Documentary, Horror, Suspense

Rating: 18+

Gothic Forensics is a daring, visually stunning and both education and mind-bending documentary series that establishes not only true crime, but also true horror as both a new genre and the previously overlooked engine or the modernization of forensic science.

In the first episode, Dr. Arntfield reveals how Dracula represents the first literary example of both preparatory and attack paraphilias. Also, how Dr. Van Helsing is the archetypal model for what would be

an acceptable expert witness in a

modern court of law. 

 

Episode #1

Dracula: Sex Crimes & Expert Witnesses

(runtime 22 minutes - 2021)

indie.png

SUSPECT
ZERO

Categories: Video podcast, True Crime, Mystery

Rating: 18+

Suspect Zero is a true crime video podcast that reveals unknown serial killers and cold cases.

In the first episode, Dawn and Mike look into the disturbing case of Israel Keyes. Keyes, a serial killer, rapist, necrophile, arsonist, and deviant, proves there are lesser known and more versatile criminals that will blow the mind of anyone who hears this case.

 

Episode #1

Israel Keyes

(runtime 43 minutes - 2021)

indie.png

Teasers & Samples